Top Southeast Asia Travel Resources
BootsnAll has been working hard lately at updating their indie travel guides and destination specific content. With Thailand as one of the top indie travel destinations in the world and a great home base for travel in Southeast Asia, we offer plenty of articles and resources to help plan your next trip.
Check out the following articles and resources to help plan your trip to one of the best backpacking regions around:
- Everything You Need to Know About Train Travel in Southeast Asia: Many may not know how vast the rail network is in the region, and Thailand’s trains are some of the best. Check out this article for further information about traveling around the region by train.
- Check out the Southeast Asia Indie Travel Guide for information about traveling around the region.
- Touted as the next Thailand, head across the border for Indie Travel in Myanmar for $45 Per Day.
- Bordering Cambodia is also a great destination for those heading to Thailand. Read Indie Travel in Cambodia on $25 Per Day for a super in depth article that talks about more than just visiting Angkor Wat.
- Many travelers come to Thailand solely for the food, and with good reason, but you may want to head across the border for 5 Dishes No Traveler to Laos Should Leave Without Trying.
- We all know the Thai beaches are world-renowned, but Nha Trang – Vietnam’s Happiest Beach Town on $30 Per Day, can give the best Thai islands a run for their money.
- Renting motorbikes is a rite of passage for many travelers in SE Asia, and Exploring Indonesia by Motorbike is perhaps the best way to take advantage.
- Sticking around Thailand is always a good idea, and if you do, check out our Thailand Indie Travel Guide for practical information about traveling here.